Chile Ski Tours & Snowboarding Trips
PowderQuest’s small group guided Chile ski tours and snowboarding trips operate during the Southern Hemisphere winter, July to September. Our guided adventure tours are fully hosted by 2 certified guides and operates with a maximum of only 6 guests. Solo travelers are always welcome.
What’s Included on our Snowboard & Ski Tours to Chile
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Lift tickets
- Private transportation
- Full time guiding and hosting
Guided Trip Styles
Chose from 4 unique styles of guided snow adventure trips in Chile based around your level of experience, focused on how you like to spend your day in the mountains.
- Ski Progression Become a better skier building confidence while visiting multiple ski resorts.
- All Mountain Explore our favorite Chilean resorts with guides that know all the secret spots.
- Advanced Off-Piste Resort off-piste exploring and guided backcountry hikes to fresh tracks.
- Backcountry Your choice of lift-assisted ski touring and splitboarding from the resorts or more remote adventures.
PowderQuest offers over 20 years of experience guiding at the top Chilean ski resorts and remote backcountry ski touring and splitboarding zones. Come discover the best snowboard and ski tours in Chile below.
Our Best Chile Ski Tours
Style: Guided Backcountry, Specialty Women's Adventures
Duration: 7 days
Limited to: 6 guests
From: $4799 USD
Dates: AUG 8-14, 2021