Hokkaido Ski Tours and Snowboarding Trips
Floating through waist-deep legendary Hokkaido powder is like no other experience on Earth. Our small group guided Hokkaido ski tours and snowboarding trips cater to advanced to expert skiers and snowboarders looking for a true multi-day powder adventure. PowderQuest’s trips operate January to February with a focus on deep powder, backcountry touring adventures and unique local culture found only on the northernmost main island of Japan.
Hokkaido backcountry ski tours and splitboarding adventures are run by 2 certified ski guides and a maximum of only 6 guests per trip. Ideal for solo travelers and small groups.
- All Hokkaido ski trips include a Risk Free Booking Window
- Private departures available. Make any guided tour private just for your group or family
What’s Included in our Hokkaido Ski Tour Packages
- Full time off-piste and backcountry guiding with 2 PowderQuest certified guides
- Comfortable 4 star hotels with onsen (Japanese hot spring/spa)
- Ski lift tickets
- All breakfasts and dinners hosted by your English and Japanese speaking guides
- A selection of sake or local beer at dinner
- Cultural activities unique to Hokkaido
- Our experienced Japanese travel agency partner can help extend your vacation in Japan
What to Expect on PowderQuest’s Guided Hokkaido Backcountry Trips
Our professionally certified ski guides show you their secret stashes at the best Hokkaido ski resorts before pushing out deeper into the Hokkaido backcountry touring zones. We keep the daily itinerary flexible to optimize the best snow conditions and tree skiing using the resort’s ski lifts, backcountry ski touring / splitboarding, and our 4×4 vehicles.
After an epic day trip of backcountry ski touring and splitboarding in Hokkaido, return each evening to our comfortable hotels featuring muscle soothing onsens before dinner on the town.
Style: Guided Backcountry
Duration: 8 days
Limited to: 6 guests
From: $3699 USD
Dates: JAN 10-17, JAN 18-25, JAN 27-FEB 3, FEB 4-11, FEB 13-20