Jess McMillan’s Adventure Ski Camp in Chile
The stoke is high at this women’s only ski camp. Take your backcountry game to the next level with former Olympian, and world’s most winning freestyle skier, Jess McMillan. Ranked at one of ‘The Best Ski Camps for Women’ by Teton Gravity Research and ‘Top Summer Ski Camp’ by Warren Miller Entertainment, this exclusive women’s only ski camp in Chile is guaranteed to unleash your inner badass.
Discover the expansive world of lift assisted ski touring with a focus on improving (or learning) backcountry skills and mountain safety on Volcano Lonquimay and Corralco Ski Resort (first time tour’ers welcome). With daily backcountry ski touring and freeride clinics lead by pro skier Jess McMillan and a certified PowderQuest ski guide—this is the perfect place to up your downhill game.
Off the hill activities include exploring the monkey puzzle forests, hotel spa, a hot spring feed pool, hot tub, Chilean dinner buffets, local red wines, karaoke‚—and more.
All with a 0% chance of mansplaining on the slopes.
This exclusive women’s focused ski camp all started thanks to Ingrid Backstrom in 2012. Jess McMillan took over in 2016 when Ingrid started her family.
Airport: Temuco, Chile (ZCO)
Pick-up Location: Temuco airport
Pick-up Time: 3:30pm meet guides
Airport: Temuco (ZCO)
Drop-off Location: Temuco Airport
Drop-off Time: 2:00pm
- Fly into Temuco, Chile by 3:15pm
- Meet PowderQuest ski guides and group
- Drive through lush southern Chile farmland to Corralco Ski Resort
- Check into Hotel Corralco and Spa
- Group introduction and mountain safety briefing
- Explore resort amenities
- Group dinner with local Chilean wine
- Group breakfast at hotel
- Freeride off piste at Corralco Ski Resort
- Explore vast backcountry terrain on Volcano Lonquimay
- Apres ski, Chilean style with local wines, micro brews or a pisco sour
- Enjoy spa, sauna, pool, or a massage
- Group dinner
- Check out local live music, karaoke, dancing, and more
- Farewell group breakfast at hotel
- Morning spa
- Pack up and check out
- Transportation to Temuco airport
- Afternoon and evening return flights
- Extend your trip? No problemo. Check-out suggestions in the “FAQs” below!
Is This Trip For Me?
Advanced female skiers, this trip is for you. Whether you’re here to improve your backcountry chops, or try “uphill skiing” for the first time—you will find your edge and push it. Explore off piste skiing and sharpen your technique at our freeride clinics led by pro skier Jess McMillan.
Make sure our Backcountry tours are for you via the Trip Finder Quiz
- full-time ski coach, professional skier, Jess McMillian
- full-time, certified, bilingual guides with expert local knowledge
- private ground transportation
- lift tickets
- avalanche and mountain safety introduction
- freeride clinics
- off piste and backcountry coaching
- daily breakfast
- buffet or al a carte dinners
- Chilean red wine
- mineral water
- travel protection insurance
Hotel Corralco and Spa
Located at the base of the resort, nestled in a venerable monkey puzzle forest, this is the ideal ski-in/ski tour-out lodge. Enjoy a comfortable room with private bath, gym, spa, heated indoor pool—and an outdoor hot tub with breathtaking views of the volcano.
Book Trip Now
A once in a lifetime experience. Level up with one of the world’s best skiers at your side. Because if you don’t do it now, you’ll just be a year older when you do.
Pricing Details at a Glance: (in USD)
- $4,699 per person, based on twin or double share occupancy, private bath
- Solo Travelers: Will be paired with another same gender guest in a twin share room, private bath
- Privacy Please: Ask about our limited number of single rooms available for a $695 upgrade
- Payment: A $600 deposit is required at time of reservation. Final payments 90 days before trip departure