Argentina All Mountain
From quaint mountain towns to South America’s largest ski resort, Patagonia’s famed Lake District has it all. This multi-resort tour gives you the best of the Andes resorts and all the Southern Hemisphere powder turns you’ll be craving by July.
Enjoy Cerro Catedral with South America’s largest lift accessed terrain, good tree skiing, and epic off-piste skiing. And Cerro Chapelco, which offers 2,400 feet of vert. dramatically overlooking the electric turquoise Lake Lacar. Don’t miss their extensive off piste bowls and chutes… giving you plenty to explore. Then there’s Cerro Bayo. Once a small local’s hill, it now provides a boutique ski experience with plenty of runs to get gnarly on. With spectacular views of Lago Nahuel Huapi, Cerro Bayo is one of Patagonia’s hidden gems.
Once you’re done exploring on the hill, you’ll have time to get acquainted with Bariloche, San Martin, and Villa Angostura where you can indulge in Argentinian malbec, local dishes, and nightlife. Let our expert guides help you get the most out of Patagonia’s most renowned resorts.
Airport: San Carlos de Bariloche (BRC) Pick-up Location: Bariloche airport Pick-up Time: 6:00pm meet guides
Airport: San Carlos de Bariloche (BRC) Drop-off Location: Bariloche airport Drop-off Time: 11:00am
- Fly into Bariloche
- Meet PowderQuest ski guides and group at the airport at 5:45pm
- Our drive hugs the coastline of famous Nahuel Huapi Lake to the town of Villa Angostura
- Check in at our hotel
- Group meet-and-greet fireside chat with appetizers and wine
- Welcome dinner at favorite locally owned Villa Angostura restaurant
- Group breakfast
- Drive to Cerro Bayo resort
- Ski Cerro Bayo: Focused on lift accessed off piste while taking in the vistas
- Post ski: Explore town
- Authentic Patagonian group dinner in town
- Group breakfast buffet at our hotel
- Depart Villa Angostura
- Drive past Patagonia's 7 Lakes to Chapelco Ski Resort
- Ski Cerro Chapelco
- Evening check-in to lodging in the town of San Martin de Los Andes
- Group dinner in the heart of town
- Explore the local chocolate shops and cafes of this charming ski village
- Group breakfast
- Full day of skiing award winning Chapelco
- Group dinner in post-card worthy San Martin
- Group breakfast
- Final day skiing Chapelco
- Pack up, check out, travel to Bariloche
- Drive through the beautiful 7 Lakes region
- Check-in to hotel for the next three nights
- Group dinner in the bustling mountain city of Bariloche
- Explore exciting nightlife
- Group breakfast at hotel
- Ski final resort, Catedral Alta Patagonia
- Group dinner in Bariloche on night six
- Goodbye dinner in Bariloche on night seven
- Pack up for next morning check-out
- Experience the thriving Patagonian mountain culture Bariloche
- Morning shuttle to airport
- Schedule return flights after 12:00pm
- Staying longer? No problemo. Check-out our suggestions in "FAQ’s" below
Is This Trip For Me?
This trip offers the perfect combo of guide-lead inbounds resort skiing and off piste exploring. Made specifically for experienced intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders looking to get more out of the resort experience and are not interested in hiking for backcountry turns.
- 2 full-time, bilingual guides
- all mountain resort guiding, full-time hosting
- lift tickets
- private ground transportation
- select lodging with private bath
- daily breakfast
- dining out at top restaurants in Bariloche, Villa Angostura, and San Martin
- Argentine red wine
- mineral water
- travel insurance
Villa La Angostura
A top pick in Villa La Angostura, this charming wooden hotel overlooks the winter garden and surrounding rural neighborhood located just a few blocks from downtown. WiFi, cable, breakfast, hot beverages, snacks, and private baths are included. Get cozy by the fireplace in classic Patagonia.
Located on San Martin's main avenue, just 16 miles from Chapelco Resort, the Patagonia Plaza hotel has first rate amenities: heated pool, private baths, alpine style decor, large windows, and sweeping vistas of downtown and the surrounding peaks. Breakfast and WiFi included.
Las Marianas Hotel is owner run located just 4 blocks from Bariloche’s main plaza. You’ll feel well taken care by our friendly hosts offering daily breakfast, hot chocolate, daily homemade pastries, small bar, and massage services. Free WiFi included.
Book Trip Now
Let our expert guides lead you to the best runs (and snow) on Patagonia’s most legendary mountains. Reserve your spot today. Pricing Details at a Glance: (in USD)
- $3,699 per person, based on twin or double share occupancy, private bath
- Solo Travelers: Will be paired with another same gender guest in a twin share room, private bath
- Privacy Please: Ask about our limited number of single rooms available for a $695 upgrade
- Payment: A $600 deposit is required at time of reservation. Final payments 90 days before trip departure