Whistler Canada Backcountry Skiing and Snowboarding Tour – British Columbia
Welcome to our newly released guided Whistler backcountry ski and snowboard tour for advanced riders. Whistler Ski Resort and the surrounding Coast Mountains of British Columbia, Canada are renowned for mind-blowing backcountry access to incredible tree runs and massive alpine bowls. Wax up your backcountry touring skis or splitboard and join your PowderQuest host, Mo Rasiah (Whistler local and ACMG Ski Guide) as he introduces you to his epic backyard playground; the beautiful British Columbia backcountry. The stunning Whistler Blackcomb village is your base for 7 nights, with ski lift and helicopter assisted touring access to some of the best ski and snowboard terrain in BC. We return to our comfortable hotel each evening, dine on local cuisine and enjoy British Columbia’s unique ski culture.
Airport: Vancouver (YVR)
Meet-up Location: Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
Meet-up Time: 5:00pm
Trip ends at Hilton Whistler
- Check in to your room at the Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
- Group meet-and-greet
- Welcome dinner on the town with your guides and new friends
- 6 days of fun guided backcountry adventures; 4 days out of Whistler Blackcomb ski area plus 2 days in more remote locations including a day of heli-assisted* ski touring-splitboarding
- Hosted group dinners in our favorite select Whistler restaurants
- Return to your comfortable Whistler based hotel each evening
- Sleep in (well deserved!) after a big week of adventuring in the Coast Mountains and our farewell dinner last night!
- Hotel can arrange transportation to airport based around your departure time
Is This Trip For Me?
This Canada backcountry trip is recommended for advanced skiers and splitboarders with experience in deep powder and trees. Come prepared to explore the best backcountry terrain out of the ski resort and to head deeper into the British Columbia backcountry. You will want to be in good physical shape and keen on uphill touring.
Make sure our Backcountry tours are for you via the Trip Finder Quiz
- 2 full-time, certified, ACMG guides
- Whistler lift tickets (trip discount for Epic Pass holders)
- helicopter transfers for day of heli-assisted backcountry touring
- 7 nights comfortable lodging with private bath
- dinner with your guides each evening at select restaurants on the town
- travel insurance
- arrival and departure to/from Whistler
- breakfast - lunch
- gratuities to PowderQuest guides
Hilton Whistler Resort
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is home to unwind after adventurous days of skiing. 4-star hotel + spa in the heart of Whistler Village. Comfortable en suite rooms. Walking distance to the ski lifts, restaurants, shopping and nightlife.
Book Trip Now
Expert guided-British Columbia backcountry adventures await. Reserve a spot today.
Pricing Details at a Glance: (in USD)
- $4299 per person, based on double share occupancy (2 double beds + ensuite)
- Epic Pass holders receive a $300 discount applied to final balance
- Solo Travelers: Will be paired with another guest in a shared room (2 double beds + ensuite)
- Privacy Please: Inquire about a limited number of single studio rooms with King beds available for an upgrade
- Payment: A $600 deposit is required at time of reservation. Final payments 90 days before trip departure