Summer Snow Escape
It’s endless winter on our most popular guided advanced off piste adventure—recently recommended by Freeskier Magazine. Experience Chile’s top ski resorts and epic backcountry terrain with our expert certified ski guides. Find untracked powder in Valle Nevado’s extensive backcountry—or traverse over to neighboring La Parva and El Colorado. Together, these three resorts make up Chile’s largest combine ski area known as the “Three Valleys”.
Explore the hidden stashes of South America’s iconic Portillo Ski Resort. And if you’re looking for 5,000 acres of mostly expert terrain, we’ll take you to rugged parts unknown at El Arpa’s via cat accessed backcountry terrain.
Enjoy local wines, home cooked meals, and the best of Santiago on this seven day, six night Chilean adventure.
Airport: Santiago (SLC)
Pick-up Location: Santiago airport
Pick-up Time: 9:00am meet guides
Airport: Santiago (SLC)
Drop-off Location: The Aubrey Hotel
- Fly into Santiago (Airport: SLC) by 9:00am
- Meet PowderQuest ski guides and group
- Drive to Farellones, Chile’s original ski village
- Check into lodge
- Ski at El Colorado
- Snow safety course
- Group dinner with stunning sunset and local Chilean wine
- Group breakfast
- Ski at La Parva, Valle Nevado and El Colorado – “The Three Valleys”
- Apres ski, Chilean style
- Relax in the sauna, enjoy a massage, or outdoor hot tub watching the sunset
- Authentic home cooked Chilean group dinner
- Group breakfast at the hotel
- Pack up and check out
- More off piste skiing in “The Three Valleys”
- Afternoon road trip wine producing region, Aconcagua Valley
- Check-in to our hotel in Los Andes
- Buffet breakfast
- 4×4 drive to El Arpa, Chile’s 1st CAT skiing destination
- Full day of adventure cat skiing
- Apres ski at Arpa and dinner in Los Andes
- Buffet breakfast
- Pack up, check out, drive to Portillo
- Ski Portillo, Chile’s most famous ski area
- Return to Santiago
- Check into 5-star hotel
- Group dinner, last night celebration on the town
- Breakfast included at the hotel
- Say farewell to your guides
- Free day in Santiago
- Hotel can arrange transportation to airport
- Want to extend your trip? No problemo. Check-out suggestions in the “FAQs” below
Is This Trip For Me?
Perfect for advanced skiers and snowboarders, this trip unlocks the best of each resort’s inbound off piste offerings thanks to our expert guides. As well as solid backcountry riding. We’ll get you to the best of the Andes via lifts, backcountry hiking and cat skiing.
Make sure Advanced Off-Piste is for you via our Trip Finder Quiz
- full-time, certified, bilingual guides with expert local knowledge
- private ground transportation
- lift tickets
- adventure cat skiing
- comfortable hotels with private bath
- 5-star hotel in Santiago
- daily breakfast
- authentic home cooked dinners in Farellones
- dining out in Santiago and Los Andes
- red wine
- mineral water
- travel insurance
- flight to and from Chile
- some lunches and snacks
- gratuities to PowderQuest guides
Get the best of both worlds! The Powder Lodge is located in the heart of Farellones, giving you great access to the mountain and only walking distance from vibrant nightlife. All rooms have a private bath, access to a sauna, massage room and outdoor hot tub. Breakfast, dinner and local wine is included.
Conveniently located in downtown Los Andes, the Inca Hotel offers double twin, double queen or single king accommodations breakfast buffet and WiFi included. Close to both El Arpa and Portillo resorts, Los Andes is your Chilean mountain base camp.
Enjoy a relaxing stay at the five-star hotel, The Aubrey. Close to Santiago’s best restaurants, thriving nightlife, and popular tourist attractions. Accommodations are complete with WiFi internet, international breakfast, and an outdoor heated pool.
Book Trip Now
Professionally guided. Almost all inclusive. Stellar off piste summer turns await. Reserve a spot today.
Pricing Details at a Glance: (in USD)
- $4,299 per person, based on twin or double share occupancy, private bath
- Solo Travelers: Will be paired with another same gender guest in a twin share room, private bath
- Privacy Please: Ask about our limited number of single rooms available for a $695 upgrade
- Payment: A $600 deposit is required at time of reservation. Final payments 90 days before trip departure