Ski Progression Adventure in Chile
It’s always fun to ski with someone better than you, right? If you want to push your abilities and improve your technique—while enjoying the best snow and resorts Chile has to offer—this is the trip for you. No overbearing ski school vibe, just real-time feedback from our highly trained professional ski guides to give you the information you need to find your next gear on the slopes.
What better place for intermediate to advanced skiers to fine tune their skills then at Chile’s top resorts. No hiking or backcountry. Just expert guide lead resort skiing at Portillo, La Parva, El Colorado, and Valle Nevado. (Side effects may include: feeling more confident, learning how to find better snow, and having more fun.)
Off the slopes you’ll get a taste of incredible locally sourced Chilean food and wine. Enjoy a drive through Aconcagua Valley wine region and check-out the vibrant nightlife in Santiago and Farellones.
Airport: Santiago (SLC)
Pick-up Location: The Aubrey Hotel
Pick-up Time: 5:00pm meet guides
Airport: Santiago (SLC)
Drop-off Location: Santiago (SLC)
Drop-off Time: 5:00 PM
- Fly into Santiago
- Check into The Aubrey Hotel as early as 3:00pm
- Meet PowderQuest ski guides and group at hotel at 5:00pm
- Welcome dinner at favorite Santiago restaurant
- Group breakfast at The Aubrey
- Drive to Portillo through the beautiful Aconcagua Valley wine region
- Ski Portillo: Focus on skiing favorite runs to fine tune skills on and off piste
- Lunch at Tio Bob’s overlooking the Inca Lagoon
- Return to Santiago
- Group dinner in Santiago
- Group breakfast at the hotel
- Pack up and check out of The Aubrey
- Drive to the Powder Lodge in Farellones, check-in
- Ski one of “The Three Valleys” resorts
- Enjoy home cooked meal with local wine
- Indulge in the wood fired hot tub, sauna, lodge amenities
- Group breakfast at the lodge prepared by our hosts
- Explore “The Three Valleys” ski resorts
- Check out the wood fired hot tub, sauna, or grab a massage
- Group dinners, last night celebration
- Group breakfast at Powder Lodge
- Pack up, check out
- Return to Santiago's Aubrey hotel as our day base before departing
- Scheduled shuttle to airport at 5:00pm
- Want to extend your trip? No problemo. Check-out our suggestions in "FAQ’s" below
Is This Trip For Me?
Designed for intermediate and advanced skiers who want to progress to the next level on and off groomed slopes. For those interested in getting more technically sound skiing off piste with confidence.
- 2 full-time, certified, bilingual ski instructor-guides
- private ground transportation
- ski lift tickets
- on-mountain lodging with private bath
- 5-star hotel in Santiago
- daily breakfast
- authentic home cooked dinners at Powder Lodge
- dining out at select restaurants in Santiago
- regional red wine
- mineral water
- travel insurance protection
Enjoy 5-star accommodations at The Aubrey in Bellavista, Santiago. Stay in the heart of it all—you’ll be close to outstanding restaurants, lively nightlife, and must-see tourist attractions. Complete with WiFi internet, international breakfast, and an outdoor heated pool.
The Powder Lodge is located in the charming village of Farellones, offers small but cozy rooms —each with a private bath. Come for the skiing, stay for the: sauna, massage room, and outdoor wood heated hot tub. Enjoy all inclusive breakfasts, dinners and local wine. Looking to explore? The lodge is walking distance to bars and nightlife.
Book Trip Now
Expert guided. Almost all inclusive. World-class resort and off piste summer turns await. Reserve a spot today.
Pricing Details at a Glance: (in USD)
- $3,999 per person, based on twin or double share occupancy, private bath
- Solo Travelers: Will be paired with another same gender guest in a twin share room, private bath
- Privacy Please: Ask about our limited number of single rooms available for a $795 upgrade
- Payment: A $600 deposit is required at time of reservation. Final payments 90 days before trip departure